Tonight's figure painting.

Tonight I jumped into some figure painting. I wasn't too sure if I was up for it cause to be honest I really have no clue as to what I'm doing with paint. I'm using acrylic for now and will most likely jump to oil very soon. Sense I like the "feel" of what some of the guys produce each on wed nights. hehehe granted those guys have some major skills! For now my application of paint is light and this kinda feels like an underpainting....

Work is coming along as well. Its been tough but its been a blast and I think I'm starting to see things I really need to work on. Spacing is something I feel is weak in my shots. Along with facial animation which is leading me to some research in expressions and such on off hours.

1 comment:

Jason Williams said...

As you said, it does feel a bit like an underpainting. It's a great start though, and it complements your drawing quite well. Keep at it, and make sure you pump those guys for info and tips on using oil; you'll need it. ;)