Bjork "thank you!"

Back from another fun filled weekend. This time fitting in a concert with Bjork, and a drive up some of highway 1 towards Halfmoon Bay. I added some photographs of the weekends trip under my photography link. I will be posting more photo's as I get them processed. I have to say getting into photography has been amazing. Really allows myself to switch the mind into a different gear and think of one frame instead of a string of sequenced frames. Yet many rules still apply that work with both animation and the camera which is great. I'm hoping that maybe a few of us at the studio can start up a photography club of some kind.

With the long weekend approaching Lindsay and I are getting ready for wedding invite part two! Should be fun, can't wait to see many of the RSAD crew again. Well below is a quick drawing I did while waiting for my plane ride up to San Fran. Well if I don't get to post again before the long weekend, have a safe one!

No comments: