Monday drawing class.

Sorry for the lack of updates the past week or so. Here are some sketches from this Mondays drawing class during lunch. Once again it was awesome! The vibe in the room was great, everyone cracking jokes, pushing drawings, adding little story touches to each sketch. The list keeps going! Sadly my sketches aren't anywhere near the level of character that some of the artists crafted that day.


Note: One interesting thing I over heard during the class is pulling the pencil, pen, brush what ever your using towards you. Letting the line cascade down your figure to help keep things flowing. It helped me that day to really lay in large lines that got me on my way.


1 comment:

Tony Cabrera said...

sketches look good, nice flow and curves, and you're using ink, thats awesome, I gotta switch to that soon.