One year, two months, and 10 days.

That is the time spent working on the first film of my career. Bee Movie here at Dreamworks Animation! Today I "wrapped" animation on the film, granted over the next couple weeks I might be doing small fixes here and there. To sum up my experience here... It wont fit into a single post but I can say it has been one of highlight's of my life thus far. Just a little over a year of leaving Ringling I have had the chance to work with amazingly talented animators, artists, and yes even Jerry Seinfeld. All on a daily basis!

I owe allot of thanks to the crew, Ringling, and my family. I can't wait for November 2ND to hit, and actually see it all together. I'm extremely proud to have been a part of it. Now its onto the next film, and to continue to push my animation skills.

Here are a couple pics that Travis Price (artist/resident photographer at DWA) took of the anim crew.


This was a quote from one of my fellow animators that has stuck with me sense my first weeks, "Believe in the characters you work with."

2 comments:

Chris Nabholz said...

Hot Dog! thats awesome, contrats.

Unknown said...

Congratulations Kevin!! I can't wait to see it either!

Those photos look exactly like how I imagine the Glendale campus in my mind: happy, handsome people bathed in a magical, soft, dream-like light. Awesome!